Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Pumpkinmania

As you know, we’re creeping stealthily up to Halloween. While I haven’t noticed quite the seasonal front-yard extravaganzas I used to see in the Valley They Call Silicon, residents of the People’s Republic are starting to step up.

Today, let’s talk pumpkins. Pumpkins seem to be the table stakes of Halloween; possibly because they port over to harvest and Thanksgiving pretty well, unless you convert them to Jack O’Lanterns.

Here are some examples:



It would appear that some night critter stopped by for a little supper at this arrangement:

One of these looks like it has Plans for Sunday:

But my primary interest today is this collection, because yesterday morning I met the artist, who’s possibly about four years old. Pretty impressive, no?






I especially liked the stickers on this one:




 

 

No comments: