Monday, January 6, 2020

Gratitude Monday: pitching in


Well, here we are, not even one week into 2020, and Australia is aflame, Tasmania is drowning and Cadet Bonespurs is poking the Iranian bear to distract us from impeachment.

So here’s what I’m grateful for today: my employer is at the forefront of helping governments, companies and organizations defend themselves from the cyber attacks that Iran is known for, and which will inevitably form part of the Iranian response to the crackbrained actions of this administration.

Also, my employment enabled me to make a donation to the Wildlife Rescue organization, which is working to save as many critters as they can from the catastrophic wildfires in Australia.

My contributions to cyber security and to organizations that are fighting the effects of climate change are small. But I’m grateful nonetheless that I can do my part.



No comments: