Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Protein deficiency


The last time I went grocery shopping, I was trawling the frozen dinners aisle because there are some days when you get home from work, you don’t want to do anything more than rip open a carton and toss something in the nuke.

(I have to say that I was not whelmed. Everything is bowls these days, with quinoa and other miscellaneous nonsense. Ugh. And Marie Callender’s has lost a whole lotta shelf space. I couldn’t even find any pot pies from her. Only from that veggie freak Amy. I guess I’m going to have to take up making and freezing them.)

Anyway, I happened to see these from Lean Cuisine:


Exact same product, with exact same ingredients (I checked). I’m wondering how you can get a delta of 3 grams in the protein while still racking up the same number of calories?



No comments: