Friday, July 12, 2019

Team spirit


I’m in the process of Kondoing my PC—I’ve got so many duplicate files and folders I may never get everything sorted. (And activities like this are when I really miss having two monitors to compare files. A laptop screen just does not feed the bulldog.)

Anyway, I came across these pix I shot of my former colleague’s office. LW is apparently a fan of the Washington Nationals. (Yeah, I don't know what the helmet is; pretty sure it's not a baseball thing, but I could be wrong.)






I don’t know how many of these little dolls he has, but they must have accounted for at least two cartons when we all had to move office a couple of months ago. (The latest being my sixth office in 3.5 years, I had a grand total of 1.5 cartons of stuff to move.)

In this he reminded me of another ex-colleague, the World’s Greatest Expert. Little pisher with compensation issues.

Anyway, now that I’ve shared LW’s idea of office décor, I’m tossing the files. Only about fifteen squillion left to check.



No comments: