Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Paper tiger

Well, alrighty then: my long personal nightmare is…

Following an extended project involving the unwilling being led by the blind (or possibly mushrooms being cultivated in a guano-rich environment), my fellow “tiger cub team” (and no, I’m not making that up. Tiger teams were bad enough; calling the breakout groups “cubs” was just a business bullshit bingo square too far. I suppose I should be grateful they didn't call us "tiger moms") leads and I gave our after-action report to the executive sponsors.

And since, as you know, over the months the project in question had descended from the surreal to the celluloid-real, I think it’s appropriate to mark the occasion with a clip.


I really hope this signifies the light at the end of the tunnel. And not of a train.




No comments: