Thursday, March 3, 2016

Social platform


You know, it’s bad enough that the presidential election idiocy has pushed its way into time more than 15 months before the actual, you know, election. It frankly feels to me as though we’ve had a parade of political buffoons passing before my consciousness since about 2013, and I’m heartily sick of every single one of them.

(And this is just the presidential wannabes. I’ve come to hold everyone in both houses of Congress and most of the judiciary branch in permanent contempt. Only their position on the list changes from time to time.)

I used to get some measure of relief by not watching any live TV and fast-forwarding through the increasingly frequent and abusive political ads. Because: Internet.

But Facebook is definitely pushing its way up my nose with its attempts to force politicrap on me, regardless of how many times I try to click it away.


However am I going to make it to November?

No comments: