Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Library dues



It turns out there’s a downside to having access to six different library systems in the area: yesterday, after returning a stack of materials to the Sunnyvale Public Library, I realized that two of them, DVD sets for the worst Miss Marple productions ever (excepting those made with Margaret Rutherford), were actually from the Santa Clara County Library system.

Today I go to SPL to pick up the DVDs. Then I should really hop over to the Cupertino branch of SCCoPL (as opposed to the Santa Clara City Library) and dump them before I mistakenly drop them in the San José or Palo Alto library systems, which haven’t yet installed computerized return mechanisms, or try to force them into the Mountain View Library return.

It’s making me feel so confused…



No comments: