Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Social reach

Everyone knows that on the Internet no one knows you’re a dog. And of course you can make your social media profile into anything you want.

And, believe me, I see a lot of them on Twitter, especially on my “professional” account. They follow me because their social media management application finds some keyword in one of my tweets… Actually, their social media management application connects with me, and sometimes sends me a direct message (DM) to assure me how thrilled they are to be connected, and why don’t I like their Facebook page, download their ebook or visit their website where I can admire their awesomeness.

Or, in this guy’s case, he doesn’t even bother with the automated faux DM; he just invites everyone to set up a Skype session:


I’m not sure why, though.



No comments: