Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh, the shame! (& the skunks)

Okay, I'm going to interrupt my series on the mailboxes of Sunnyvale to bring you a website that you really must check out.

It's really rubbish in terms of UX and presentation, but if you need a laugh, this is it.

(Well, my sister, who has dogs, thought that the dogs aren't bad so much as the owners irresponsible in not addressing the problem behavior. But I think it's pretty funny.)

By way of teaser, I give you:



(I can't look at the above without laughing.)



We had a chihuahua mix that used to take on skunks up from the Arroyo Seco, so I'm familiar with the tomato sauce bath routine.



And a repeat offender.

One of the interesting things to me is that there appears to be a high representation by Boston terriers in the photos on the site. Not casting any aspersions; I'm just sayin'.

No comments: