Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Not the mean streets, the other ones

You know, just driving around the surface streets of the Valley They Call Silicon you can find enough material for several novels. Because in California, your transportation module is so much more than a ride. It’s your platform for informing the world What You Think.

I recently shared the statement that hovered between Star Wars and slugs. Here’s a more modest vehicle with a bit of a flourish:


But something I came across just yesterday required me to sidle up to the truck (looked like a landscaper or gardening service) to read and then reflect upon the meaning.





1 comment:

The Pundit's Apprentice said...

LOL! (Why does this program block my sensitive, erudite posts but accept this? And I had to hit Edit to finish this sentence. )