Friday, May 1, 2015

Justice thunders condemnation

Okay, after a month of imagery-through-words, let’s start off May with a visual.

Since it’s also May Day, comrades, I think it appropriate to express solidarity with the idea of self-determination and reducing the imperial aspirations of that Russian whackjob. 

I shot this right here in the Valley They Call Silicon. It was on a big Toyota SUV.


(Okay, look: I'm unable to verify that the English corresponds to the Ukrainian; Google Translate is certainly no help. I'm always worried about this sort of thing. There are "Welcome to Wales" signs in Welsh and English as you cross the Severn River. I wondered if the Welsh actually translated to "Drown, you English bastards!", but was never able to confirm.)

Power to the people!


1 comment:

chriszyarden said...

Power to the people. There's another one in Korea.